From Berlin, Germany we’re pleased to welcome the lovely Sarah Farina to The Armory. Press play. Get down.
Over the last couple of years, Sarah Farina has become one of Berlin’s main taste-makers in underground bass. Sarah is well recognized throughout Germany and noticed by artists and music heads on each and every continent. Her sets are driven forward through futuristic break-beats and intense bass lines. Not sticking to any specific genre, she defines the music she plays as ‘Rainbowbass’.
Sarah Farina is one of the original founders of Through My Speakers, which became a record label in 2014, after being a collective and event production crew since 2010. Over the last years she supported some of the most respected of her bass music contemporaries, both locally and abroad. She contributed to Rinse.fm’s Hyperdub show with Kode9 and Scratcha DVA in London 2013 and shared the DJ booth with artists like Loefah, Disclosure, Gaslampkiller, Lunice and many many more. Being connected with crews like Teklife (RIP DJ Rashad), Buraka Som Sistema, Exit Records and similar, her network is large and constantly growing. Her two contributions to Boiler Room Berlin in 2013 and 2014 were well received by BR’s usually discriminating audience and paved her way even more for promising gigs in the future.
1. Go! (Special Request Warehouse Mix) – The Chemical Brothers
2. DS9 Riddim – Murder He Wrote
3. Go La La – Addison Groove
4. Natty – Scratcha DVA
5. Floor Excitement – The Busy Twist
6. Booo! Feat. Ms. Dynamite – Sticky
7. Music Box – Roni Size &
8. U Don’t Survive – Machinedrum
9. Stayhigh – Never Forget
10. Believe Feat. Redders & Rider Shafique – Sam Binga
11. Alcaholic Danefloor – Dawn Day Night
12.Cannabis – Moresounds
13. Listen Tune (VIP Mix) – Just Jungle
14. Air Freshener – Tom & Jerry