Bringing Steel City breaks straight to your ears, Kickflip is now established as one of breakbeat’s most respected producer/DJs. Having played gigs both up and down the country and overseas, Bob’s sets and music has inspired people all across the globe.
Kickflip’s productions encompass a wide range of styles, taking in influences from funk, drum and bass, house, hip hop and old skool hardcore. Each track is polished to work as well at home as it does on the dance floor, with low down dirty grooves, intricate attention to detail and abnormal noises to distort your mind. Past releases have received support from Meat Katie, Chris Carter, The Drumattic Twins, General MIDI, Jay Cunning, Madox, Groove Diggerz, Vandal, Tayo, The Stanton Warriors and Annie Nightingale via her show on BBC Radio 1.
1. Justin Faze – What’s Right? (Refaze Remix) [Zerox Beatbox]
2. Sketi – This Is The New Sound [En:vision]
3. Super Deejay Bobzilla – IUDDD (Kickflip Remix) [Mutate]
4. HardNoise – Television (Factor Funk Remix) [Distortion Records]
5. Quadrat Beat – Under Control (Kiwa remix) [High Grade]
6. Manu Twister – Puro Bastardo (Skor Motion Remix) (Kickflip Edit) [Spektra]
7. Monofunknik – Voltana [Acidphonic]
8. The Gulf Gate Project – Beezy (Electric Soulside Remix) [Toast & Jam Recordings]
9. Sketi – Hyperstate [En:vision]
10. Andrey Mute & Jellyfish – Trouble In The Attic [Broken Robot]
11. Freestylers – The Slammer (Affinity Remix) [Against The Grain]