The Armory Podcast has been woefully short on female artists, an oversight we intend to correct beginning with this week’s special guest. In her hometown of Orlando and across North America they call her “The Bass Queen”. She’s an accomplished DJ and producer and runs her own label, “Bad Baby”. She is the talented and lovely, Baby Anne, and we’re thrilled to have her in The Armory this week. Now Press play. And get down!
1. Do it Baby – Fisso & Spark
2. Call Me Nasty (Ft Ennovi) – Mutantbreakz
3. Bless Di Nation (Ft Sean Paul) – Khan Rmx
4. Celestial Bodies – DJ Hero
5. Purple Keys (VIP Mix) – DJ Icey
6. Tooby – Aggresivnes
7. Bangers – DJ Icey & Baby Anne
8. On My Drink(Ft Vice Royale) – R.O.A.R- Merlyn’s Drunk in Wynwood Rmx
9. Left or Right – JDOUBLE
10. The Sound (Ft Unique) – Tony Quatro
11. Khal Drogo – Baby Anne
12. Bomb Diggy (Ft Big Wiggles) – Wes Smith, The Juice Squad
13. Hands Up – The Brainkiller
14. The Good Ish – DJ Fixx, Ill DJ Chris B
Baby Anne aka “The Bass Queen” has blazed a Trail across North America and Beyond with her DJ sets and Original Productions. Her signature recipe is a delicious fusion of high energy Electro Breaks and Miami Bass seasoned with funky beats and driving bass lines. Her musical influences range from Miami Bass stalwarts Dynamix II and AfroRican, to overseas tunes by Kraftwerk & 808 State, from statesides DJ Icey and Information Society to a host of Funky Freestyle records from back in the day!
Baby Anne is known not only as a DJ but also a recording artist, having dropped loads of tracks on her own Bad Baby record label and DJ Icey’s Zone Records Imprint as well as other labels. Her latest single “Baby Vicious”, on Bad Baby is rocking dance floors across the country. Baby Anne has pounded out 14 Mix Cds, all of which have charted on the Billboard Soundscan Electronic Top 50 album chart from 1999’s “BassQueen in the Mix” to last year’s release, “Beauty of The Beats”. Baby Anne is currently on tour promoting her latest CD release, “Disturbing the Beats”.
Connect with Baby Anne here:
Artwork by www.jempanufnik.com